Senior IT Quality Assurance Analyst
Website Application Development
My client, located in Chicago, is one of the largest wholesale distributors of roofing in the US and one of the nation’s largest distributors of siding, windows and exterior building products. They are searching for a Senior QA Analyst to lead the manual testing efforts and complete all software testing assignments on time and with the agreed upon level of quality verification.
- Creation of testing plans for applications and systems within the program.
- Initial identification of test case candidates for automated testing on new systems/projects.
- Initial creation of automated test scripts and training of other QA associates on running and maintaining these scripts.
- Providing coaching and feedback to other QA Analysts related to test plans, test cases, test scripts, and how to follow the established QA testing standards.
- Owning and updating the QA process documentation.
- Training of new QA Analysts.
- Bachelor's Degree in a business or information technology
- Previous experience with setup and execution of test cases in an automated testing tool is required
- Experience with Jira and Confluence required
- SQL experience is required
- Experience with ERP testing
Send Resumes to Amanda.Diaz@blueStoneStaffing.com
Find out more about blueStone Staffing at: https://bluestonestaffing.com.