Senior Manager – Simulation Based Design Engineering
Our client, a $21Bil global power house, a renowned manufacturing and brand leader in more than 170 countries around the world, is seeking your expertise to drive their world class innovation within their Simulation Based Design organization. As a Senior Executive leader of their Simulation Based Design Engineering team, you will work with the platform and technology teams to embed SBD into their product development, lead a global team of up to 50 engineers and develop their product category simulation strategy and roadmaps. In this highly visible role, you will be a key leader who will be accountable for developing new simulation techniques and developing system performance models to enable Platforms to implement optimal architecture decisions.
- Develop the product category simulation strategy and roadmaps
- Develop the new simulation capabilities based on the project requirements
- Develop the new simulation techniques and best practices to reduce overall simulation and design cycle time.
- Develop system performance models to enable the Platforms to take right architecture decisions
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering (Master’s Degree of PhD. preferred)
- A minimum of 12 years of simulation experience
- A minimum of 10 years of managerial experience
- Experience in leading the global teams preferred
- Experience in using ANSYS, LS-DYNA, Star CCM, Acusolve, Fluent, HyperWorks is
- Experience in using system modeling tools such as Dymola, Matlab Simulink, ModeFrontier is preferred
- Experience in Systems engineering and MBSE is preferred
If you are looking for your next career move, then contact 847-440-2451 or email me at email@example.com.