Senior SEO Manager
Our client is looking for a well-seasoned digital marketing expert. This candidate should be able to hit the ground running working with their performance marketing team to grow organic traffic to their web properties as well as their partners.
- Lead the effort to make digital products, award programs, data journalism, and site features that substantially increase awareness.
- Partner with general managers, product owners, and editors to complete end-to-end brand and content marketing campaigns, including ideation, resourcing, execution, promotion, and wrap-up / reporting
- Project manage the creation of complex tools and new programs that rely on software development, research, content, PR engagement, creative design, external agencies, etc.
- Research communities, journalists, and influences to engage in amplifying the reach of our marketing campaigns; coordinate and execute on a communication strategy
- 8-10 years of work experience in a product marketing, digital advertising, or PR field—in-house or agency candidates welcome to apply
- Experience operating within a large P&L as it pertains to SEO and the ROI of various campaigns
- Proven digital strategy skills—regardless of background, we are seeking a track record of building new things for the internet and getting them widely noticed and shared
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to quickly forge working relationships with diverse types of people; experience working in a matrix organization a plus
Please send resumes to Amanda.Diaz@blueStoneStaffing.com
Find out more about blueStone Staffing at: https://bluestonestaffing.com.