Senior Software Engineer (Frontend)
Website Application Development
Reference Code: 4726
Title: Senior Software Engineer, Frontend
Duration: 52 Weeks
Location: Austin, TX, 78753
Preferred work schedule: 8 to 5
The Senior Software Engineer, Frontend brings fresh ideas to the autonomous vehicle ecosystem. This role requires extensive knowledge of frontend technologies while collaborating with a cross-functional team that likes to ship code and tackle hard engineering problems. As a GM software engineer it’s about making an impact at a global scale by creatively building robust products.
- Strong experience in designing and building modern UX
- Strong experience with HTML, CSS and React/AngularJS based frontends
- 5+ years of experience with ROS programming and troubleshooting a plus
- 1+ years of experience with ROS2 a plus
- 2+ years of experience with DDS is a plus
- Experience in IIoT domain and implementations
- Experience in Industrial IT systems and exposure to manufacturing and shop floor systems is a plus
- Experience working with cloud platforms, K8 preferred
- 3+ years of experience in Python
- Ability to work across full stack
- Experience in test frameworks development is a plus
- Experience in manufacturing and shop floor systems is a plus.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Engineering or Computer Science, Master's Degree in Engineering is preferred
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skill
- Partner with clients and technical resources to create, design, implement software solutions.
- Aid in the creation of estimates for System Design, Development, Testing and/or Implementation.
- Understand the current manufacturing landscape and its operation.
- Aid in defining best practices and standards.
- Work with peers to perform hardware/software configuration.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in our dev, test and production environments.
- Aid in the establishment and recommends policies and procedures for system use and services.