Senior Software Engineer (Python)
Website Application Development
Reference Code: 5912
Senior Software Engineer (Python)
blueStone Holdings Group is one of the premier staffing firms in North America in assisting mid-tier to Fortune 500 clients. Founded in 2002 and obtaining placement on the Inc 5000 as one of the fastest growing firms in America in its first two years. We have also been honored by Inavero in being named one of the Best in Staffing for the last two years in a row, and we plan on obtaining that every year going forward.
blueStone is transforming the staffing industry. For over 19 years blueStone has excelled and become the vendor of choice for many of the Fortune 1000 companies located in the United States. Our objective is to be a trusted consultant for all of professional IT project needs. We surrounded with meaningful attention and we create long-term relationships with our clients, employees and associates.
blueStone has set-up a wholly-owned subsidiary in India called “BLUESTONE SOFTWARE INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED” with an intent to build and develop artificial intelligent driven software products which will transform the industry with an ambition to lead the market globally in the SaaS product development segment.
As part of this ambition, we have set-up our global Centre of Excellence (COE) in India and will be the strategic focus for global growth on technology, high-end analytical driven software product as well as driving R&D initiatives.
For our India COE, we are going to recruit the first set of smart and experienced technology professionals who would be the building blocks for the expansion of the COE in the coming years.
Job Title: Senior Software Engineer (Python)
Division : Enterprise Digital Transformation
Job Location: Remote
Experience: 4-7 Years
Each system that we develop will be not only used internally but monetized through one of our sister companies. The systems that we are developing are cloud based and will be focused in Artificial Intelligence NLP, Data Analysis, Reporting and support systems to support staffing and recruiting functions on a global scale.
This position affords the opportunity to collaborate with other experienced engineers while also providing plenty of space for autonomy and coding. You will need to be able to think on your feet, be innovative and be independent when required. This is an great opportunity to get involved with a fast growing company that practices continuous development and truly cares about its employees!
You will be joining a very friendly and social team, who are highly skilled technically, where you will be working with the latest technology.
Technical Skills (Mandatory):
- Strong experience with Python programming – 5 years minimum
- Proficient in API development
- Expertise in at least one popular Python framework (Django, Flask or Pyramid)
- Experience building and operating a modernREST API
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Expertise in any Machine Learning Frameworks MLlib, NLB, TensorFlow, Scikit-learn, AI/ML
- Experience with GPT-2 or GPT-3 python libraries a plus
- Build and Deploy AI models from scratch into production
- Python Library Sqlalchemy
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft SQL Server (or similar) and writing SQL Queries
- Hands on experience with database objects such as tables, views, stored procedures, triggers, temporary tables, joins etc.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure
Additional Skills (Not Required):
- Distributed version control system (Git)
- Project Management Tool (Jira)
- Confluence / Trello
- Code Reviews and Best Practices
- Requirement Understanding / Elicitation
- Agile-based Application Development
- Scrum and Sprint Ceremonies
- Exceptional problem solving and ability to work independently
- Good English communications skills (written and oral)
- Ready to work in USA CST overlapping Time Zone
- Fully Remote work
- UG: B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
- PG: M.Tech in Any Specialization, MCA in Any Specialization
Excellent Compensation with Benefits (Joining Bonus, Health Insurance (Family) & Personal Accident Coverage