Software Developer (Unreal Application)
Website Application Development
Reference Code: 5485
Title: Software Engineer/Developer (Unreal Application)
Location: Warren, Michigan 48092
Duration: 1+ Year with possibility of extension
Pay Rate: $40-$45/hr.
1. Required: Unreal Engine Development Experience (Animations, Optimization, Blueprints, AI)
2. Preferred: VR and AR application development
Our client is a Fortune 50 company and one of the world's largest Automotive manufacturing company, is looking to hire an Software Engineer/Developer (Unreal Application) who will be responsible for ensuring the design and development of software using sound, repeatable, industry best practices and in accordance with software development project methodology.
Unreal Application Developer.
- The Software Engineer ensures the design and development of software using sound, repeatable, industry best practices and in accordance with software development project methodology.
- This role will develop key processes, frameworks and best practices that all development projects will leverage.
- The Software Engineer will provide oversight and guidance to all development activities to ensure utilization of appropriate methodologies, development frameworks and tools.
Specific Responsibilities of this Position:
- Develop Unreal Engine based automotive infotainment applications, including desktop, VR and AR apps.
- Create Blueprints and reusable framework components as part of app development.
- Create prototype/proof of concept VR apps based on verbal and written requirements from stakeholders.
Required hard skills:
- Unreal studio developer experience.
- 3d modeling & editing (nice to have skill).
- Character rigging (nice to have skill).
- STEM Bachelor degree preferred with at least 3 years unreal studio experience. If no degree, must have 5-7 years’ experience.
- Unreal Engine based application Development – 3 years.
- Software and Programming Skills – 3+ years (C, C++).
- Virtual Reality app development and deployment (preferably for use in headsets) – 1+ years.
- Bachelor’s preferred; Must have minimum of 4+ years relevant experience if no Bachelor's degree.
Work Site Description:
Hybrid, 3-4 days remote and 1-2 days in office.
Preferred Work Schedule:
9 am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.
For more information, please call our Recruiter Adam Gibbs directly at 248-997-4532. To submit your application, click on the 'Apply for Job' link below or send your resume directly to Adam.Gibbs@bluestonestaffing.com
blueStone Staffing recruits top talent for some of the most desired companies on a contract, contract-to-hire and direct hire basis. We take pride in presenting our candidates with great opportunities they may not have exposure to elsewhere. By working with blueStone, you'll have access to rewarding job opportunities, competitive compensation, and industry leading benefits packages. We look forward to helping you land your next career opportunity and achieving your goals!