Software Engineer Consultant/Expert
Website Application Development
Position: Software Engineer (Automotive)
Duration: 12 months
Location: Dearborn, MI 48126
The Software Engineer is responsible for the technical implementation needs for the Client's Credit Customer Experience (CX) team. This person will be developing and supporting an automated data retrieval and transfer of customer touchpoint data for the Click Fox and Medallia platforms.
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional/non-functional business requirements.
- Build and maintain infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation and loading data from a wide variety of sources using the appropriate technology such as SQL and Hadoop.
- Ensure architecture supports the ongoing requirements of the business needs
- Identify, design and implement internal data ingestion: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, redesigning infrastructure for greater scalability
- Discover opportunities for data acquisition
- Employ a variety of languages and tools (scripting languages)
- Recommend and implement ways to improve data reliability, efficiency and quality
- 2+ years of development experience with: Java, Spring Framework, GitHub, Jenkins and other DevOps CI/CD platforms RESTFUL/SOAP Web services HPC/Hadoop platform SQL development
- Ability to query datasets for data export, joining and linking between various sources.
- Data Analytics and data wrangling tools Data Quality/ETL Data integration tools
- Security Controls, Job Run, automation Script Writing
- Familiarity with one of following: Teradata SQL Assistant, Alteryx Designer, QlikView, PuTTY.
- Transformation ability to transform data to required output and to modify (ex. Hash PII data) for output
- Mainframe Skills, Data Architecture Infrastructure Architecture
Computer Science or IT related degree
Note: Candidates are required to take an online coding assessment as part of the initial screening
Please send your resumes to
Please send your resumes to Camille.email@example.com