Software Engineer (DevQA)
Website Application Development
Reference Code: 4765
Title: DevQA role
Location: Warren, MI, 48093
Duration: 27 Weeks, 1 Days With possibility of extension
Shift: M-F 9:00am-5:00pm EST
Working as the DevQA role of the emulator team to validate the MY23/24 VCU Emulator for Google and 3rd Parties.
- BS in Computer Science or other field of study along with applicable work experience
- 2+ years’ experience in Android development
- Knowledge of RTC (rational test code) & RQM (rational quality metrics)
- Prior experience in working in Agile environment a plus.
- Knowledge of Android M, T or Q preferred
- Prior automotive experience highly preferred
- Experience with AOSP build process preferred.
The Software Engineer will be responsible for application development and support including story elaboration, estimation, analysis, design, programming, unit/integration testing and code debugging leveraging the Scrum framework. This person will work in a highly collaborative, cross-functional, and Agile environment and will assume a lead role for various practices and decisions.
BS in Computer Science or other field of study along with applicable work experience