Software Engineer Practitioner
Website Application Development
Reference Code: 4176
Position: Java Full Stack
Duration: 29 Months
- Software developer with responsibilities to Define, Design, Develop, and Deploy applications/services and proof-of-concepts to support new location-based vehicle features.
- Ensure quality, on-time delivery using agile, test driven development principles.
- Collaborate with a balanced team of developers to deliver projects/features. Span multiple environments (Vehicle, Cloud, and Mobile) to support end-to-end feature delivery.
- Collaborate with global, cross-functional stakeholders
- 3 years Java development experience
- Spring and Spring Boot frameworks experience
- Experience with microservice architecture and REST services
- Experience with Test Driven Development and Agile Methodologies
- Strong communication/collaboration skills
- Computer Science or MIS
- Experience with Cloud environments (Azure/Pivotal Cloud Foundry)
- Experience with Ford EEIT/MPS portfolio (Connected Vehicle, FordPass, GDIA, etc)
- Pivotal Cloud Foundry certification and/or experience
- Development experience in multiple programming environments (Mobile, Vehicle, and Cloud) Understanding of In vehicle architectures
- Experience with authentication such as OAuth2, Azure or PCF, PCF tools