Reference Code: 6499
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Major responsibilities of the position are listed below. To perform the job successfully, the individual must be able to execute each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Develops new software applications, performs upgrades and/or fixes to existing operating software applications.
- Collaborate with Product Managers to design, implement and test software applications
- Respond to technical requests regarding assigned application.
- Remain up to date with the latest software and computer technology
- Works as a member of a software engineering scrum team
- Other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field, or equivalent in education and business experience.
- Experience with C# a must
- Experience with Microsoft development stack and development lifecycle tooling (C#, ASP.Net Core, .Net Core, MVC/Web API/WCF, SQL Server, Visual Studio, TFS, Git) a must.
- Database experience (SQL and SSIS)
- Experience with AWS is good to have
- Experience writing Unit tests
- Experience with CI/CD automation pipeline tools and best practices
- Experience in Agile development methodologies preferred, Scrum preferred
- Open to learn and explore Low code platforms and technologies
- Minimum of 10+ years’ software application development experience
- US citizen or Green Card holders only
Physical Demand & Work Effort
- Keying/typing, standing, walking.
- Sitting for an extended period.
- Constant mental and/or visual attention; the work is either repetitive or diversified requiring constant alertness in an office environment.
- The job is typically performed under comfortable working conditions; any disagreeable elements are generally absent during the normal performance of the job.
- Compliance with company attendance standards.
We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, paid vacation and sick days, paid holidays, tuition reimbursement, and 401(k) with company match.