Solution Architect Team Lead
Website Application Development
My client is an up-and-coming and innovative technology company that is currently looking to expand their geographic footprint. They are looking for a full-time Solution Architect Team Lead to join their team in Evanston.
- Leading a team of Solution Architects that are handling a portfolio of clients from contract signature to production deployment.
- Support team and clients on all project activities: Requirements gathering, Scoping, Solution definition & Implementation
- Train and on-board new team members
- Act as an escalation point for client issues as well as internal needs
- Ensure project goals are delivered on time and on budget
- At least 5 years’ experience in Software delivery projects with international large enterprise
- Experience managing a team under customer success/operations
- Technical background with APIs, product implementation, and integrations
- High communication skills with customers and key executives
- Deep business understanding of the customer business & market
- Experience in functional requirement gathering and scoping of software projects with large customers
- Know-how in project management methodologies
Please send resumes to Amanda.Diaz@blueStoneStaffing.com
Find out more about blueStone Staffing at: https://bluestonestaffing.com.