Sr. Design Engineer-Sensors
Reference Code: 4832
Our client is a Fortune 250 global leader in motion and control technologies. For more than 100 years the company has engineered the success of its customers in a wide range of diversified industrial and aerospace markets. Our Client is actively looking for a Sr. Design Engineer for their Sensors Division.
- Develops conceptual and detailed product specifications by analyzing performance and customer requirements.
- Investigates design factors such as function, materials, performance, interchangeability, cost, operational efficiency.
- Develops preliminary designs from customer input and descriptive information provided by others.
- Applies scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure the outcome and consequence of design alternatives.
- Recommend product qualification procedures and parameters to achieve customer and product reliability and safety standards.
- Provide technical information for review with product engineering teams using established engineering practices, standards, and documentation methods (structured design process; customer design reviews).
- Identifies design errors, omissions, and other deficiencies, and recommends revisions, engineering change orders, and improvements to engineering management or the product team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering
- 5-7 years of related work experience- working knowledge of engineering domain principles and techniques, product functionality, industry practices, regulations, and policies.
- Proficient with engineering design and analysis tools (e.g. computer-aided design or modeling systems)
- Ability to work with general objectives regarding projects and teams goals.
- Works collaboratively in a team environment.
- Ability to effectively communicate status, actions, recommendations, and other technical information with clarity and precision.
If you are looking to make your next career move and want to learn about some of the other opportunities we are working on, then give me a call at 847.440.2445. Ask for Cheryl Fisher