Sr. Engineer – End User Device Management
Do you find yourself dreading going to work? Do you spend all work-day waiting for it to be over? Want a job that you'll actually look forward to? Then look no further! You'll love going to work when you work for my client, a global leader in the automotive industry. My client is looking for a Sr. Engineer – End User Device Management to join their team in Plymouth, MI. Take charge of your senior-level skills and contribute to global, scalable end user device solutions, and see the positive impact of your hard work! Travel will be required up to 50%.
- Serves as an escalation point for onsite issues that cannot be resolved by intermediate team members or those requiring escalated access.
- Triage, prioritize, and delegate ticket assignments based on knowledge of the environment and business needs.
- Responsible for testing, implementing, and remediation compliance for various business needs in conjunction with multiple business units.
- Experience with the installation and administration of Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) Current Branch.
- Working experience with Windows 7 and 10, PowerShell, Active Directory.
- Working experience with operational activities inside SCCM, including but not limited to: ADR’s Collection management, Query’s, Task Sequences, Application/Package build and deployment, and DCM’s.
If you are interested in learning more about this exciting opportunity please send your updated resume to Catherine Gilman at email@example.com
Interested in learning more about blueStone Staffing? Visit our website at www.bluestonestaffing.com