Sr Manager Security Manager
Website Application Development
Our client, a leader in materials distribution, is adding a Sr Manager of Security to their team. The ideal candidate will have had experience building a compliance and security program, and wants the opportunity to mature this organization. This is a great opportunity for someone who has built a stable environment in their current role and is looking for their next challenge!
- Perform analyses to assess security, risk, disaster recovery, and compliance plans.
- Research, recommend, and develop strategies to mitigate risks in areas such as business continuity planning, loss prevention, privacy and fraud prevention, and compliance.
- Collaborate with internal management to define security and compliance policies, standards, guidelines and procedures.
- 10-15 years of experience with IT security audit functions; documentation of processes and internal IT security controls; and exposure to IT policy and procedure development
- Professional training in IT Security and Compliance; CISSP or CISM and CISA, or other certifications desired but not required
If interested, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more about blueStone Staffing at: https://bluestonestaffing.com.