Sr. Purchasing Data & Analytics
Website Supply Chain
Looking for an exciting new career move? Look new further! My client is a leader in the Automotive Industry and they are looking for a Sr. Purchasing Manager, Data & Analytics. My client offers an excellent work environment, great benefits, and a competitive compensation package. If you are experienced in indirect buying for automotive companies, please apply!
- Own, manage, and keep current the category spend, supplier and spend performance data in collaboration with the regional business teams as well as global teams
- Drive superior capabilities in understanding and applying procurement processes, master data management, tools and input/output content towards managing the procurement spends for best possible current and future costs
- Develop a deep level of understanding of the data under analysis, focusing on ensuring the right balance of accuracy and completeness with timely delivery of required information
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree preferred
- 8+ years of progressive experience in purchasing and/or information technology at large, well-regarded companies
- Have a successful record in developing and executing strategies for providing technology enabled capabilities that support purchasing organizations in delivering results and making positive contributions to the bottom line.
This is a full time, salaried position which will require daily onsite presence. All applicants must be eligible to work for any any employer in the US with out sponsorship.
Please send your updated resume to email@example.com
Interested in learning more about blueStone staffing? Visit out website at www.bluestonestaffing.com