Sr. Software Engineer
Website Application Development
Reference Code: 6845
Senior .Net Developer
Job Type: Direct full time
Pay rate: $115,000 – $130,000
Our client, is ranked in the top 100 Forbes fastest growing companies and they use cutting edge technologies.
- Associate degree in computer science or a related field, or equivalent in education and business experience.
- Minimum of 8-10+ years of custom software application development experience
- Experience in Agile development methodologies required, Scrum preferred.
- Experience with .NET technology stack
- Experience with C# is required.
- Experience with ASP.NET, both .NET Framework and .NET Core is required.
- Experience with Microsoft/.NET development lifecycle tooling
- .NET focused integrated development environment (IDE), such as Visual Studio or Rider, experience is required.
- Experience with Git is required, however Git integrated with Team Foundation Server (TFS), or Azure DevOps is preferred.
- Experience with CI/CD tools is recommended, with tools provided by Azure DevOps being preferred.
- Experience in Database Development in MS-SQL is required, with additional experience in PostgreSQL being preferred.
- Experience with principal web technologies (HTML (Hypertext Markup Language) 5, Java Script, and CSS) is required.
- Experience w/ jQuery, VueJs and Bootstrap is required.
- Experience writing unit tests using known frameworks such as XUnit, NUnit and Visual Studio and JEST for UI is required.
- Experience with or exposure to design principles and patterns, such as the SOLID Principles and Gang-Of-Four or Micro Service patterns, are required.
- Experience Behavior Driven Development (BDD) is preferred
- Experience with hosting platforms, such as Windows Server and IIS is required, with additional experience with Docker or Kubernetes is preferred.
- Experience with cloud platforms and technology is required, with experience in AWS being required.
- Experience with or exposure to C++ is optional.
- Position is .NET Focused; however, it is possible that you may need to read/comprehend C++ on rare occasions.