Reference Code: 6882
Position: Systems Analyst
Do you want to work within a team, resolving issues together? Do you have experience in the below?
Keep reading on!
- Plans, designs/builds, tests, implements, and supports the needs of Security software
- Participates on cross-functional teams as required to ensure integration and alignment of build, process design, and configuration of workflows.
- Works effectively as part of a team in resolving issues escalated through the Help Desk in a timely manner.
- Investigates, tests, resolves problems related to application. Ensures that the team provides high level of customer service and appropriate coverage off-hours for critical problems.
- Identifies, escalates and resolves issues that impact infrastructure and application performance.
- Works with IT, Helios team and Operations management to ensure systems are in line with overall policies, standards, processes, and overall workflows.
- Acts as primary security representation in phases of implementation including build, configuration, testing, go-live support and optimization. Serves as escalation for the application teams in the support and optimization of security.
- Represents the security team in change control meetings to identify issues relating to security.
- Performs user provisioning activities; creation, modification, inactivation and maintenance of user accounts while adhering to published SLAs.
- Acts as customer liaison, working with end-users or business contacts to understand their access/security needs and communicate the requirements and timelines.
- Maintains knowledge including Nova release notes, User Forum, Galaxy and other documentation published through the User Web.
- Performs tasks for security initiatives while adhering to ITS security policies and procedures. Assumes responsibility for keeping informed about changes in policies and procedures.
- Performs proactive monitoring of security master files for data quality and integrity.
- Provides audit, privacy and compliance support for security/access related issues.
- Maintains expert knowledge of all technologies applicable to specific job responsibilities.
- Data Courier requests (includes trouble shooting packages, unlock request forms, change request, CID mapping on request)
- ?Security Coordinator Certification? Required (May hire into position without certification, but must attain certification within first 6 months of hire to continue employment)
- Bachelor's Degree Required.
To submit your application, click on the 'Apply for Job' link below
blueStone Staffing recruits top talent for some of the most desired companies on a contract, contract-to-hire and direct hire basis. We take pride in presenting our candidates with great opportunities they may not have exposure to elsewhere. By working with blueStone, you'll have access to rewarding job opportunities, competitive compensation, and industry leading benefits packages. We look forward to helping you land your next career opportunity and achieving your goals!