Reference Code: 5023
Client is a Billion dollar multi-platform diversified global industrial company with exceptional and trusted brands that serve a diverse array of global end markets. Company has been around for over 100 years and they are looking for a strong Systems Architect. This role is remote!
- Assist in the design of short and long term strategic plans for infrastructure systems.
- Provide thought and technical design leadership for solutions both on premise and cloud-hosted.
- Conduct research and make recommendations on products, services, protocols, and standards in support of all infrastructure development efforts.
- Sets technical guidelines and standard operating procedures for an offshore operations team.
- Define hardware and software standards for compute, storage, and cloud services.
- Partner with software development team leads, enterprise architects, and business teams to implement future strategy, tools, and processes and improvements.
- Bachelors degree in the field of computer science or 5-8 years of relevant experience.
- 5-8 years of experience managing and delivering infrastructure designs.
- Certifications in Nutanix, NetApp, EMC, Cisco, and VMware are preferred but not necessary.
- Expereince with Systems Engineering and Architecture at enterprise level (7,000+ users).
- Hands on experience migrating systems to/from cloud or co-location providers.
- Strong experience with Microsoft datacenter products (e.g. Active Directory and Exchange)
- Strong knowledge and support experience with Nutanix and NetApp storage appliances.
- Strong knowledge of IP Networking as it relates to VMware, storage and server environments.
- Hands on experience with O365 architecture is a plus.
If you are looking to make your next career move and want to learn about some of the other opportunities we are working on, then give us a call at 847.440.2448 or firstname.lastname@example.org.