Systems Engineer – Middleware
Website Application Development
Our client, a $1.5BIl global retail powerhouse, wants your exceptional talent to join their team and help you grow your career in a world class leading retail/e-commerce organization. As a Systems Engineer (Middleware) / Team Lead, you will lead their team of administrators responsible for maintaining and administering their company's middleware infrastructure. Some of your responsibilities will include supporting and maintaining middleware software products like; MQ Messaging, Extract Transformation & Load (ETL), Scheduling, etc. As a Team Lead/Systems Engineer, you will be identifying optimal solutions, identifying issues, and fixing existing problems. As a Team Lead/Systems Engineer, your planning along with foresight and understating on directions with middleware technologies will be fully utilized.to help support their enterprise information security policies and standards.
- Be responsible for enterprise wide WebSphere MQ messaging infrastructure across both mainframe and distributed platforms including; UNIX (AIX & Linux) environments
- Knowledge and understanding of other key middleware technologies like: ETL, file transfer, Single Sign-on, Database, cloud, etc.
- Administer and manage MQ Clusters
- Troubleshoot platform on AIX, Linux and Windows systems, build and run scripts.
- Administer MQ using MQE and command line using MQSC commands
- Design and build Distributed Queue Management
- Ability to work with little or no supervision on individual tasks, as well as team-oriented tasks
- Ability to work well as a productive member of a multi-faceted team
- Possess good communication and written skills, with ability to explain details in layman terms when necessary
- Ability to prioritize competing tasks.
- Ability to work under a cross-matrix management structure.
- Required to support after hours on-call and respond in a timely manner.
If you are looking for your next career move, then contact me at 847-440-2451 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find out more about blueStone Recruiting at: https://bluestonerecruiting.com.