Systems Integration Engineer
Reference Code: 5357
Title: Systems Integration Engineer
Location: Warren, Michigan 48093
Duration: 52 Weeks with the possibility of extension
Shift: 1st (8:00 AM – 4:30 PM)
Our client is a Fortune 50 company and one of the world's largest Automotive manufacturing company, is looking to hire an Systems Integration Engineer who will be responsible for developing the products of the future with unparalleled speed and quality requires the development of state-of-the-art system simulation environment ranging from conventional HIL to virtual HIL.
Systems Integration Engineer.
- Developing the products of the future with unparalleled speed and quality requires the development of state-of-the-art system simulation environment ranging from conventional HIL to virtual HIL.
- To be a part of this amazing transition and transformation of vehicle development and testing platforms, we are seeking special skilled and driven people as HIL Simulation, Modeling and Controller system integration engineers.
- These engineers are responsible for developing real time controls simulation models and integration for various vehicle domains such as Hybrid Controls, Active Safety, and Chassis, and Body.
- Responsibility will include plant modeling, and integration of plant models with Hardware-In-the-Loop environment for networked ECUs.
Specific Responsibilities of this Position:
- Develop real time Simulation Models using MATLAB/Simulink in support of testing of integrated controllers using Hardware-In-the-Loop (HIL).
- Adapt and integrate Chassis, Active Safety, or Powertrain controllers with HIL bench.
- Integration of plant models from multiple vehicle domains to enable software verification on HIL benches.
- Develop and/or adapt Vehicle Dynamics simulation models using ASM-VD and integrate with other plant models (e.g. Engine, Transmission, Electric Drive).
- Create HIL simulation for Active Safety features based on requirements.
- Train and support validation engineers on Hardware-In-the-Loop bench and test setups.
- Provide solutions for instrumentation and simulation of Electronic Controls Unit (ECU) sensors and actuators.
- Trouble shoot and resolve integration issues with HIL bench, ECUs, and plant models.
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering, or Computer Engineering, or Control Systems.
- Min of 3-4 years of experience using Hardware-In-the-Loop systems for developing real time controls.
- Min of 3 years of experience in MATLAB/Simulink modeling.
- Min 3 years of experience in Electrical Test and Development, and Vehicle Electrical Architecture.
- Prior experience in Chassis Controls modeling and simulation using modeling tools such as CarSim, VeDyna, or ASM.
- Min of 3 years of experience in real time controls plant modeling and simulation for vehicle domains and subsystems.
- Understanding of vehicle communication protocols such as GMLAN/CAN/CANFD/FlexRay and CAN based monitoring tools (CANalyzer, NeoVI,..).
- Understanding of Vehicle Electrical Architecture and Subsystem/Features in Active Safety and Chassis Controls domains.
- Understanding of Embedded software to hardware interface functionality (actuators and sensors).
- Understanding of Control Systems Theory.
- Strong Project Management and Organizational skills.
- Ability to manage complex problems and propose solutions.
- Ability to conceptualize and think broadly.
- High level of oral and written communication skills.
- High level of interpersonal skills to work independently and effectively with others.
Work Site Description:
Engineering Lab and some work from home.
Preferred Work Schedule:
8:00 AM – 4:30 PM are core business hours with some flex-time..
For more information, please call our Recruiter Adam Gibbs directly at 248-997-4532. To submit your application, click on the 'Apply for Job' link below or send your resume directly to Adam.Gibbs@bluestonestaffing.com.
blueStone Staffing recruits top talent for some of the most desired companies on a contract, contract-to-hire and direct hire basis. We take pride in presenting our candidates with great opportunities they may not have exposure to elsewhere. By working with blueStone, you'll have access to rewarding job opportunities, competitive compensation, and industry leading benefits packages. We look forward to helping you land your next career opportunity and achieving your goals!