Technical Recruiter (Remote – Work from home)
Reference Code: 5311
Come join the blueStone Staffing family! We’re a certified women owned business (WBENC), a preferred supplier to many of the Fortune 500, and we're excited to speak with you about our Technical Recruiter – Engineering opening.
We are not your standard large recruiting agency or another one of the many start-ups. We fall right in the middle – a smaller, established company that's been in business for nearly 20 years, and we are in the midst of rapid expansion. Come make an impact and help us take things to the next level!
We value hard work, close working relationships, and believe in a culture that is – Winning, Fun, and Professional. On top of that, we provide high earnings potential (base + commission + bonus), performance based trips, quarterly team outings, and holiday parties. Philanthropy is important to us as well and we’ve participated in events for Toys for Tots, the Susan G. Komen cancer organization, and others. Of course we offer a variety of benefits – medical, dental, vision, short term/long term disability, matching 401K, etc.
This person will primarily be responsible for supporting our Automotive Manufacturing/Engineering openings, but could also spend time on our Purchasing and Supply Chain positions as well. There is a ton of opportunity – we are a Tier 1 supplier to the largest companies in this market.
As an aside, if you have an interest in refining process and procedure, educating yourself & others on best practices…there’s ample opportunity to do so. We’re always looking to improve!
- Collaborate with Delivery Director and Account Managers to understand all assigned end-client requisitions
- Source potential candidates through job boards, social media, networking, and referrals
- Advertise and post jobs via job boards and social media
- Screen resumes and applicants for behavioral and technical fit for our clients
- Establish and maintain candidate relationships with pipeline candidates as well as placed consultants
- Collaborate with Account Manager(s) to ensure your candidates are continuously moving forward.
- Update the ATS (Bullhorn) clearly and consistently, keeping detailed records
- Send and complete all compliance paperwork related to placements
- Create and nurture relevant talent pipelines for our clients’ needs
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1+ years of recruiting experience (Automotive Engineering/Manufacturing preferred)
- Full cycle recruiting experience from sourcing through placement
- Ability to research and learn new concepts, technologies, and industries quickly
- Ability to effectively manage your time in order to achieve your metrics
- Bullhorn CRM experience