Technical Recruiter (work from home)
Reference Code: 5309
Come join the blueStone Staffing family! We’re a certified women owned business (WBENC), a preferred supplier to many of the Fortune 500, and we're excited to speak with you about our Technical Recruiter opening. This is a fully WFH (work-from-home) role and is a unique opportunity for someone to join the team as our 2nd employee in Austin (alongside Recruiting Manager), as we look to expand our presence outside of our headquarters in Chicago.
We are not your standard large recruiting agency or another one of the many start-ups. We fall right in the middle – a smaller, established company that's been in business for nearly 20 years, and we are in the midst of rapid expansion. Come make an impact and help us take things to the next level!
We value hard work, close working relationships, and believe in a culture that is – Winning, Fun, and Professional. On top of that, we provide high earnings potential (base + commission + bonus), performance based trips, quarterly team outings, and holiday parties. Philanthropy is important to us as well and we’ve participated in events for Toys for Tots, the Susan G. Komen cancer organization, and others. Of course we offer a variety of benefits – medical, dental, vision, short term/long term disability, matching 401K, etc.
This person will primarily be responsible for supporting our IT and Engineering openings, but could also spend time on our Manufacturing and Supply Chain positions as well. If you have an interest in refining process and procedure, educating yourself & others on best practices…there’s ample opportunity to do so. We’re always looking to improve!
- Collaborate with Delivery Director and Account Managers to understand all assigned requisitions
- Source potential candidates through job boards, social media, networking, and referrals
- Advertise and post jobs via job boards and social media
- Screen resumes and applicants for behavioral and technical fit for our clients
- Establish and maintain relationships with pipeline candidates as well as placed consultants
- Collaborate with Business Development Manager and/or Account Manager to ensure your candidates are continuously moving forward.
- Update the ATS (Bullhorn) clearly and consistently, keeping detailed records
- Create and nurture relevant talent pipelines for our clients’ needs
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1+ years of recruiting experience (agency setting preferred)
- Full cycle recruiting experience from sourcing through placement
- Ability to research and learn new concepts, technologies, and industries quickly
- Ability to effectively manage your time in order to achieve your metrics
- ATS software experience (Bullhorn preferred)
blueStone Staffing Solutions is an equal opportunity employer: Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran, operating under an affirmative action plan