Tool and Process Engineer / BMS Development
Reference Code: 6727
Position: Tool and Process Engineer / BMS Development
Duration: 47 weeks, 5 Days with possibility of extension
Shift: First Shift
This position includes Administration responsibility for a three tier client/server/database application. Support the internal user community in the operation of tools and work with IT to support and oversee global server tool set.
– Maintain Java based thick client toolchain used in production interface code generation
– Create production datasets for the engineering community
– Work with IT to insure solutions are configured to meet standards
– Support users in engineering (troubleshoot issues, coach & mentor users, etc.)
– In conjunction with IT, review the Oracle database quality of service parameters and provide feedback reviews on system performance
– Collaborate with technical team and user community to ensure the system is operating efficiently
– Troubleshoot user issues to resolve the problem. Help communicate and resolve team’s issues and ensure assigned actions are closed in a timely manner
– Generate new concepts for Battery Management based control systems and technologies; develop, implement, and evaluate on (Lead Acid/Lithium Ion) batteries.
– Integrate Battery Management control system with analysis, simulation, and control rapid prototyping
– Work as an independent yet integral member of a team to develop and implement innovative and creative solutions for Battery Management applications
– Code and debug Battery Management-based embedded systems for control applications.
– Strong knowledge of controls for Battery Management for Lead Acid batteries and Lithium-Ion batteries
– Experience in system integration (communication protocol, sensor/actuator interfaces, actuator
– Expertise working with C and Java
– Experience with embedded controller software design
– Understand server based clients and information systems
– Excellent oral and written communication skills
– 5+ years of demonstrated technical knowledge and ability in relevant engineering disciplines
– High level of interpersonal skills to work effectively with others
– Experience in electromechanical actuator and component modeling and control
To submit your application, click on the 'Apply for Job' link below
blueStone Staffing recruits top talent for some of the most desired companies on a contract, contract-to-hire and direct hire basis. We take pride in presenting our candidates with great opportunities they may not have exposure to elsewhere. By working with blueStone, you'll have access to rewarding job opportunities, competitive compensation, and industry leading benefits packages. We look forward to helping you land your next career opportunity and achieving your goals!