Tool Room Manager
Reference Code: 4497
Do you want to be a part of a multi-billion-dollar company with over a century of continuous success? My client is looking for a Tool Room Manager to join their team on a full-time basis. My client is a Fortune 100 company that is continuing to grow, and is a true leader in their industry!
- Manage all issues pertaining to dies within the plant
- Supervise activities to Tooling Engineer and Tool Room personnel
- Provide support to Manufacturing by participating in problem solving activities for the permanent resolution of manufacturing issues as it relates to tooling processes
- Assist in determining the causes of die breakdowns, bad quality of stampings, off standard conditions and establish program for corrective action.
- Lead and participate in 8D problem solving techniques
- Special projects as assigned
- Make recommendations, plans, and suggestions that promote continuous improvement throughout the organization.
- Follow systems for IATF16949 and ISO14001
- Bachelor’s degree (BS/BA) required.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with supervising Tool Room
- Automotive experience required
Please send resumes to Amanda.Diaz@blueStoneStaffing.com
Find out more about blueStone Staffing at: https://bluestonestaffing.com.