Do you want to be a part of an international organization who is dedicated to the design, development and manufacture of metal automotive components? My client is looking for a Tooling Manager to join their team on a full-time basis. My client is a leader in the design and manufacture of automotive components and is one of the leading manufacturers in the automotive industry worldwide.
- Continuous improvement leader for all three (3) shifts
- Plans and administers personnel capacity for optimal production.
- Trains, directly supervises and communicates to the employees regularly the tool & die and safety guidelines
- Leads individual and team meetings
- Assists in the preparation and optimization of maintenance plans of dies
- Document and assess repairs made
- Order and maintain spare parts stock.
- Ensure cleanliness and order in department.
- Assists in leading individual and team meetings.
- Ensure safety rules and PPE being adhered to
- 4+ years automotive supervisory/lead experience preferred.
- 10+ years in tool & die, with a journeyman card required.
- Experience working with automotive OEMs
- Hot Stamping is a must
- Strong Microsoft computers skills required
- Quality Assurance knowledge required
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills required.
Please send resumes to Amanda.Diaz@blueStoneStaffing.com
Find out more about blueStone Staffing at: https://bluestonestaffing.com.