Website Quality Assurance / Software Test
Reference Code: 8348
Job Title: Tosca Automation Tester
Client: Large wholesale distributor
Location: Chicago, IL (Fully remote)
Duration: Long term assignment
Compensation: Excellent W2 + Benefits, PTO, Sick time & 401k contributions.
The duties and responsibilities specific to Tosca Automation Tester include:
- Execution and documentation of testing for IT projects impacting one or multiple applications/systems.
- Taking part in the daily work effort for the Quality Assurance team
- Taking part in the automated testing program.
- Providing estimates of the scope and timeframe necessary for testing a project to ensure a high-quality implementation.
- Quality Assurance process ownership.
- Working with QA testers involved in automation to help set up an ?automation roadmap.?
- Working with other QA testers involved in automation and follow the team processes for automation setup and automated testing.
- Ensure best practices regarding Tosca are well documented and socialized in the QA team.
- Participation in requirement document reviews, design reviews, and system analysis to provide feedback as a SME and facilitate creation of testing materials.
- Close interaction with business customers and technical peers during the project life cycle.
- Creation and input of test data, either manually or by using tools, programs or extracted production data to execute test cases.
- Definition and documentation of test plans, test cases and test scripts for IT projects that vary from small to large in timeframe, scope and complexity.
- Modification of test plans in accordance with changing requirements.
- Ensuring traceability from requirements through test cases.
- Knowledge of standard IT test design and test techniques
- Knowledge of Tosca and other Tricentis testing tools.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Ability to learn, understand and apply new technologies.
- Ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Strong organizational, analytical, communication, planning, leadership, and customer service skills.
- Minimum of 2-3+ years of experience in software quality assurance (QA) and testing of multiple applications is required.
- Previous experience in Tricentis Tosca required.
- Previous experience automating ERP systems required.
- Previous experience with setup and execution of test cases in an automated testing tool is desirable.
- Previous experience with Tricentis NeoLoad desirable.
To submit your application, click on the 'Apply for Job' link below or send your resume directly to Malik.Khan@blueStoneStaffing.com
blueStone Staffing recruits top talent for some of the most desired companies on a contract, contract-to-hire and direct hire basis. We take pride in presenting our candidates with great opportunities that they may not have exposure to elsewhere. By working with blueStone, you'll have access to rewarding opportunities, competitive compensation, and industry leading benefits packages. We look forward to helping you land your next career opportunity and achieving your goals!