Utilization Review Nurse
Reference Code: 6667
Position: Utilization Review Nurse
Duration: 3 months contract with possible extension
Location: Bothell, WA (Remote)
Pay Rate: $32/hr W2
Our client, a Fortune 500 multi-state healthcare organization, is looking to hire a Utilization Review Nurse who will be responsible in assessing services for members to ensure optimum outcomes, cost effectiveness and compliance with all state and federal regulations and guidelines.
- The Utilization Review Nurse will be conducting prior authorization reviews to determine financial responsibility for the company and its members.
- Referrals of appropriate prior authorization requests to Medical Directors will also be done by the Utilization Review Nurse.
- The Utilization Review Nurse will also identify appropriate benefits and eligibility for requested treatments and/or procedures.
- There is no location requirement for this Utilization Review Nurse, so they can be anywhere in the US
- This position will require the Utilization Review Nurse to work according to Pacific Standard Time with a schedule of 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM PST
- The Utilization Review Nurse may be a Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) and must be licensed in the state of Washington (WA).
- Experience of at least one year working in a hospital or medical clinic is required for the Utilization Review Nurse.
- Previous Prior Authorization experience is preferred for the Utilization Review Nurse.
For more information on the Utilization Review Nurse, please call our Recruiter directly at (847) 480-3449. To submit your application, click on the 'Apply for Job' link below or send your resume directly to Alyssa.Garcia@bluestonestaffing.com.
blueStone Staffing recruits top talent for some of the most desired companies on a contract, contract-to-hire and direct hire basis. We take pride in presenting our candidates with great opportunities they may not have exposure to elsewhere. By working with blueStone, you'll have access to rewarding job opportunities, competitive compensation, and industry leading benefits packages. We look forward to helping you land your next career opportunity and achieving your goals!