Utilization Review Registered Nurse
Reference Code: 6532
Position: Utilization Review Registered Nurse
Duration: 3 months contract with possible extension
Location: Syracuse, NY 13212 (Remote)
Pay Rate: $32/hr W2
Our client, a Fortune 500 multi-state healthcare organization, is looking to hire a Utilization Review Registered Nurse who will be responsible for Prior Authorizations and working with members, providers and multidisciplinary team members to assess, facilitate, plan and coordinate an integrated delivery of care across the continuum, including behavioral health and long-term care, for members with high need potential.
- The Utilization Review Registered Nurse can be located anywhere in the US, but must have a New York State Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- The Utilization Review Registered Nurse will be working remotely at 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM or 9:00 AM – 5:30 PM EST. Weekend rotation is required.
- The Utilization Review Registered Nurse must have a Registered Nurse License in the state of New York.
- The Utilization Review Registered Nurse must also have experience in prior authorizations, ideally for DME and Outpatient surgeries.
- Experience in Milliman Care Guidelines (MCG) and/or InterQual is also required for the Utilization Review Registered Nurse role.
For more information on the Utilization Review Registered Nurse role, please call our Recruiter directly at (847)610-9013. To submit your application, click on the 'Apply for Job' link below or send your resume directly to Joseph.Abeto@bluestonestaffing.com.
blueStone Staffing recruits top talent for some of the most desired companies on a contract, contract-to-hire and direct hire basis. We take pride in presenting our candidates with great opportunities they may not have exposure to elsewhere. By working with blueStone, you'll have access to rewarding job opportunities, competitive compensation, and industry leading benefits packages. We look forward to helping you land your next career opportunity and achieving your goals!