Website Application Development
Reference Code: 5373
Title: UX/UI Designer
Location: Detroit, Michigan 48265
Duration: 11+ Months with the possibility of extension.
Shift: 1st (9:00 AM-5:00 PM)
Pay Rate: $70-$73/hr
Our client is a Fortune 50 company and one of the world's largest Automotive manufacturing company, is looking to hire an UX/UI Designer who will be responsible for Product Design, Testing, Customer Journeys, UX Strategy and creating flow diagrams, storyboards, wireframes, and/or prototypes.
- Specific Responsibilities of this Position:
- Product Design, Testing, Customer Journeys, UX Strategy.
- Experience Requirements: Candidate will be working directly with the Design Team focusing on creating and understanding the design interface for in vehicle features.
- Requirements: Understanding how to create a specific feature and being able design the interface and explain how it functions on a technical level.
- Program Used ( Axure, Photoshop, scetch) Interaction Design Experience minimum of 2 years of required work experience in this Specific Field.
- Figma will be the new tool used, not a requirement but love to have.
- Will be working directly with partners within their own group as well as interacting with other departments.
- Must Have High Level of Communication Skills as they will be required to present to other teams and explain their accomplishments as well as describing the feature developed.
- Perform Research:
- Follow User Cantered Design Principles.
- Work with design team.
- Strong Communication.
- Strong Visual Design Skills.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with stakeholders, product owners, and software developers to conceive and model user interfaces.
- Create flow diagrams, storyboards, wireframes, and/or prototypes.
- Collaborate with the development community to ensure design can be efficiently implemented.
- Develop necessary specifications and graphical assets for product implementation.
- Support product owners and developers throughout product implementation and acceptance testing.
- Plan and implement usability tests throughout development lifecycle and analyze results for resolving GUI-design issues.
- Define and develop current GUI style standards, as well as remain knowledgeable about emerging GUI standards and trends.
- Identify, recommend, and prioritize new user interface features and applications in conjunction with end-user requirements or business needs.
- Establish policies and procedures for following GUI standards design and testing in conjunction with stakeholders.
Skills and Abilities:
- Proven experience in human-computer interaction and usability analysis.
- Experience with computer graphic and multimedia design.
- Experience in gathering and analyzing requirements.
- Knowledge of and desire to work in an Agile development environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Creative problem solving skills and ability to effectively communicate and translate feedback, needs and solutions.
- Must have strong teamwork orientation and the ability to foster collaboration within and across teams.
- Needs good work ethic and strong sense of ownership of end result.
- Experience designing interfaces for mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets.
- Knowledge of Apple and Android Human Interface Guidelines.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies including Scrum and XP.
- Expert understanding of web based technologies.
Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Premiere, Adobe AfterEffects, QuarkXPress/PageMaker, Macromedia Fireworks, GIF Animation tools, Adobe Image Ready, Macromedia Dreamweaver, BBEdit, Acrobat Education.
Preferred Work Schedule:
9:00 AM-5:00 PM.
For more information, please call our Recruiter Raul Brown directly at 248.997.4535. To submit your application, click on the 'Apply for Job' link below or send your resume directly to Raul.Brown@bluestonestaffing.com
blueStone Staffing recruits top talent for some of the most desired companies on a contract, contract-to-hire and direct hire basis. We take pride in presenting our candidates with great opportunities they may not have exposure to elsewhere. By working with blueStone, you'll have access to rewarding job opportunities, competitive compensation, and industry leading benefits packages. We look forward to helping you land your next career opportunity and achieving your goals!