Reference Code: 5579
Title: Validation Engineer
Location: Warren, Michigan 48093
Duration: 1+ Year with possible extension
Our client is a Fortune 50 company and one of the world's largest Automotive manufacturing company, is looking to hire an Lead Engineer (Computer Aided Engineer) who will be responsible for working with different validation teams to develop objectives and requirements for IT projects to enhance validation tools and processes.
- Lead Analysis/Development/Validation (ADV) Subteam process for assigned vehicle programs/partitions. ·
- Develop and maintain partition ADV Plan/Schedule
- Lead test hardware reduction process for partitions
- Take appropriate action on issues, lead recovery plan efforts as necessary
- Provide ADV partition assessment for PDT/PIT
- Execute Validation Sign-off Process
- Provide technical leadership across platform groups
Day to Day:
- Work with different validation teams to develop objectives and requirements for IT projects to enhance validation tools and processes. Review and coordinate with IT and validation teams the project objectives and requirements.
- Lead meetings and communication with IT and validation leads for regular updates and changes.
- Develop and lead user testing for validation IT projects.
- Coordinate and develop training material for projects.
- Work with leadership for escalation and updates.
- Business processes (Developing or Managing or Administrating)
- Perform basic work with limited instructions, Project management and presentation
- Create User guides: Learn a business process and create a document with step-by-step work instructions
For more information, please call our Recruiter Raul Brown directly at 248.997.4535. To submit your application, click on the 'Apply for Job' link below or send your resume directly to Raul.Brown@bluestonestaffing.com
blueStone Staffing recruits top talent for some of the most desired companies on a contract, contract-to-hire and direct hire basis. We take pride in presenting our candidates with great opportunities they may not have exposure to elsewhere. By working with blueStone, you'll have access to rewarding job opportunities, competitive compensation, and industry leading benefits packages. We look forward to helping you land your next career opportunity and achieving your goals!