Visual Studio Developer/Analyst
Website Application Development
Reference Code: 5372
Global manufacturing organization
Visual Studio Developer
Greenville, SC (Remote, 2 days a week in office)
My client is a global manufacturing organization that is developing new innovative products and systems in the Greenville area. My client is looking for a highly motivated Visual Studio Developer, who is eager to work on leading edge projects and has a passion for automation and process efficiencies. This is a contract to hire opportunity!
MISSION: The Visual Studio Developer defines designs, builds, deploys and maintains relevant & valuable information systems to support business stakes.
– Visual Basic
– Visual Studio
– VBA (Access/Excel)
– Windows Server
· Experience with Python and/or Test Automation (Selenium, UFT) is a plus
· Experience working with cloud platforms, particularly Microsoft Azure is a plus
· A strong development mindset, motivation to learn, and experiment with new technologies is a must.
· Able to understand end user requirements
· 4-year Degree in IT Field with demonstrated Key Skills
· 3-5 years in IT practice (of which 0-2 years can be education with certification or degree) with demonstrated Key Skills
To submit your application, click on the 'Apply for Job' link below or send your resume directly to Malik.firstname.lastname@example.org
blueStone Staffing recruits top talent for some of the most desired companies on a contract, contract-to-hire and direct hire basis. We take pride in presenting our candidates with great opportunities that they may not have exposure to elsewhere. By working with blueStone, you'll have access to rewarding opportunities, competitive compensation, and industry leading benefits packages. We look forward to helping you land your next career opportunity and achieving your goals!