VP Infrastructure and Operations
My client, a global leader in the automotive industry, has an opening for a full time VP, Infrastructure and Operations. The VP, Infrastructure and Operations will be responsible for the management and operation of the company's IT Infrastructure and Support Services. This leader plays a key strategic role in managing the people, budget, company-wide IT assets and resources required to maintain, support, and upgrade to new cloud and on-premise solutions that will support the company's requirements .My client has a presence in 35 different countries, with 83,000 employees and 220 plants worldwide and offers competitive compensation package.
- Responsible for Data Center, Telecommunications/Network, Operations, End-User Computing, Asset Management, Disaster Recovery, etc.
- Establishes a roadmap and vision for IT infrastructure. Helps to develop long-term plans and sets the tactical direction for the IT infrastructure needs of the company.
- Responsible for assessing and approving all information technologies prior to investment. Scope of technology includes information technology, cloud infrastructure, and networks, that utilize, interfaces, the data center/cloud, or impacts computer security or privacy issues.
- Responsible for all elements of the IT technology and infrastructure and ensures that it delivers a consistent, reliable and optimized business and operational experience.
- Drives strategic and tactical data center consolidation.
- Direct and establish IT-related projects that work to optimize business enablement, improving productivity, reducing spend.
- Bachelor's degree in IT or related disciplined.
- 15+ years IT Executive Leadership (minimally 10 years Infrastructure & Operations) in global matrix organizations.
- Corporate “Turn-Around” Experience in a global organization; improvement to productivity, cost management, and financial improvement.
- Impeccable managerial and interpersonal communications skills enabling you to collaborate and be influential at all levels combined with being comfortable providing strategic and tactical advice to executive staff.
- Transformational leader – a visionary yet hands-on leader who is accountable for driving global workload migrations. Must be able to build and maintain a committed and engaged team.
- Ability to travel internationally
Please send resumes to Amanda.Diaz@blueStoneStaffing.com
Find out more about blueStone Staffing at: https://bluestonestaffing.com.