Website Application Development
Reference Code: 7357
Location: Hybrid in Beloit, WI
Duration: Long-term contract (12+ months)
The Web Administrator will maintain web content and design to ensure that the assigned website is functional, accurate, up-to date and has the appropriate level of security in place. This key role will ensure a safe and efficient user experience.
- Responsible for coordinating and execution of web functions for all clientwebsites.
- Oversee, coordinate, track and evaluate all web functions within client.
- Manage and track all client group email communications.
- Assist in the development and implementation of tools needed for the sharing of data between disparate software programs.
- Direct and assist in the development of online tools for the use by client staff and parent company branches to ease administrative overhead.
- Reviews web content, links and design; provides necessary updates and enhancements in a timely manner.
- Manages internet and/or intranet infrastructure including but not limited to web, file transfer protocol, and mail servers through NSC.
- Identifies any break in service to client customers, communicates with site visitors and users regarding site updates, anticipated and unanticipated downtime, and resolution of bugs and outages.
- Thorough understanding of website design and administration.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail.
- Fluency with markup and programming languages, including WordPress and PHP.
Education and Experience
- Associates degree or two years of vocational school required, Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Web Development preferred.
- Three years minimum experience.