Website Application Development
Reference Code: 7967
- Design engaging and high-quality, and responsive web solutions
- Communicate ideas and concepts clearly and concisely to the internal team
- Work closely with Graphic Design and Software Development teams to understand and translate requirements
- Maintain current, relevant knowledge of user design trends, standards, and techniques.
- Develop and maintain visual design libraries and UX pattern libraries for a consistent design. Effectively communicate with developers and other project team members through the implementation phase to realize the design vision.
- Act as a resource and thought partner to colleagues
- Assist with internal marketing and branding initiatives
- Meet and manage deadline-driven projects successfully
- Quickly produce iterations of low-fidelity mockups to ensure requirements are met before moving on to detailed designs that will be ready for handoff or conversion into HTML prototypes.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in graphic design, visual communication, computer science, or related field
- Responsive and mobile web design experience required.
- Strong web design/visual design, layout, and typography skills with excellent attention to detail Affinity for current industry developments, design trends, and technologies.
- Strong knowledge of UX processes and methodologies, including responsive web design
- Ability to react well to design direction and feedback from art director and marketing executives
- Proficient to expert in both Sketch and Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to convert designs into HTML, SCSS/CSS, Tailwind CSS, and JS prototypes
- Experience working with WordPress and Native Mobile App design experience preferred.
- Online Portfolio of work required with resume.