Workday Analyst-Finance Reporting
Reference Code: 4157
Our client, a nationally recognized healthcare organization in downtown Chicago, is currently seeking a full-time Workday Analyst to add to their growing team! This is an exciting opportunity to be part of the initial implementation of Workday for their organization and serve as the SME for the Finance Function.
- Analyze and understand financial business processes and touch points for different financial workstreams.
- Conduct Financials system and process analysis to identify enhancement opportunities and implement complex Workday configuration changes
- Leverage deep Workday Financials and systems knowledge to identify inter-dependencies and clearly communicate the business, process, or technical implications and benefits/risks to stakeholders
- Have business knowledge and can support/configure the system and can show that they understand the business needs of their clients, and then configure the system to meet those needs.
- Serve as the primary Workday configuration and administration expert for all Financials functionality, including end-to-end implementation and testing
- Partner with stakeholders and third-party vendors to define, build, and implement integrations utilizing Workday Studio as needed.
- Help develop reporting, dashboards, and analytics to enable our Accounting & Finance leadership to identify financial trends and empower decision-making.
- Provide guidance and training to business teams on the future capabilities
- Knowledge of business process workflow, custom fields, custom validations, custom reports, dashboards, integrations, and access rights.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Information Systems (or equivalent with specific, relevant experience)
- 2+ years of Functional Workday Financial/ Reporting experience.
- 5+years experience working on large scale financial system development projects (corporate ERP systems strongly preferred- especially Workday)
- Understanding of finance processes, procedures and best practices
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to details.