Workday Analyst-Supply Chain
Website Application Development
Reference Code: 4158
blueStone Recruiting is currently seeking a full time Workday Analyst-Supply Chain for our client, one of the top healthcare organizations in the country, to work out of their Chicago, IL location.
- Responsible for the implementation of the Workday SCM
- Assists in determining organizational needs for system implementation or upgrades by consulting with Finance/Supply Chain managers and executives.
- Support maintenance of Workday Procurement configuration, including setup and functional configuration
- Work closely with business team members in supporting business functions to facilitate effective business solutions and provide knowledge transfer of system functionality to Business Process Managers, Super Users, Subject Matter Experts, and end users
- Bachelor's degree required
- Experience working as a Workday Analyst
- Minimum one life-cycle implementation of Workday, including workflow development and integrations.
- Understanding of Supply Chain/Procurement processes, procedures and best practice
- Strong interpersonal, collaboration, and problem-solving skills
email resumes to Cheryl.firstname.lastname@example.org