Duration: 5 years
Our client, one of the premier state agencies in Illinois, is searching for an experienced Business Analyst. This is a great opportunity for anyone who wants to be an integral part of a long-term critical project.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work on migrating applications from a legacy mainframe platform to a modernized Microsoft platform.
- Work with users to identify what needs to be accomplished and then work with developers and technical architects to define the best way to implement technology.
- Document through user stories and other documentation the as-is and to-be states such that management, users and developers can understand and envision the proposed state.
- Document user stories and managing progress using Azure DevOps.
- Develop and execute test plans to ensure a functional application is delivered.
The right person has:
- Experience with Agile or other iterative methodologies.
- Experience with Pension Systems.
- Experience documenting user stories and other documentation.
We are interviewing now!blueStone Staffing Solutions brings top talent to some of the most desired companies on a contract, contract-to-hire and direct hire basis. We take pride in presenting our candidates with great opportunities they may not have exposure to elsewhere. By working with blueStone, you’ll have access to rewarding job opportunities, competitive compensation, and industry leading benefits packages. We look forward to helping you land your next career opportunity and achieve your goals!