Client: Nonprofit humanitarian organization
Location: 100% Remote – must be EST or CST time zone
Duration: 12-18 months contract assignment, possible extension
- Organize and track jobs, clarify project scope, proactively manage risks and issues, manage project escalations, prioritize tasks, and problem-solve. Indirectly manage the IT Project manager.
- Lead technical design, delivery and architecture discussions across cross-functional teams and across Projects as required.
- Drive impact assessment process related to schedule and scope with Project Managers.
- Create and execute corrective action plans and risk mitigation strategies.
- Solve complex problems and develop strategies and implement tactics to follow through on those strategies.
- Support roadmap-planning process
- Generate targeted reports and presentations for different internal and external audiences.
- Manage through Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- 8 + experience acting as an IT service delivery manager for highly complex, multi-year enterprise-wide system business systems implementations.
- Large company or consulting firm experience implementing large scale Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW) and/or ERP business applications preferred.
- Expertise with Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW) solutions and cloud-based implementations.
- Strong Agile knowledge and JIRA reporting
- Working in biomedical services regulated environment highly desired, but not required.