Network Architect -Juniper (Pre- Sales)
Salary + bonus and benefits
Our client is looking for a seasoned Network Architect to partner with Account Executives to deliver solutions to their customer base. In this position they will act as an advisor to the sales team as well as client stakeholders for all Security based pre-sales activities. These activities will include developing/designing network architecture solutions as well as requirements for all services levels including hardware and software.
The right person will have strong technical acumen and ability to analyze customer’s business needs as well as the ability to build long lasting trusted relationships in a sales environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Support and understand the Region being supported and partner with sales team to expand business in existing accounts as well as potential new accounts.
- Partner with the Networking community, or other sales communities as appropriate, as their Technical Partner.
- Have advanced knowledge in the Network industry and experience in leading end to end Network design solutions.
- Design and architect solutions for customers that integrate multiple solutions and services.
- Have a solid understanding for current challenges in the Network space from a regulatory, architectural, and operational viewpoint.
- Engage early in the sales cycle with recommendations on Network technology directions.
- Experience deploying and managing Network solutions including routing and switching, wireless, cloud, security, automation, and network edge.
- Understand both the strategic marketing and technology strategy of our solution partners and use this knowledge to influence customer Network decisions.
- Provide “give back” to the profession through professional contributions: Publications, authoring technical articles or journals, and providing customer feedback to our focus solution partners.
- Facilitate the technical portion of a complex opportunity providing leadership in Servers, Storage, Software, Network, Security, Automation, Cloud and Services including teaming with the greater architect community to craft end to end solutions.
- BA or BS degree or equivalent required
- Minimum of 8 years of experience helping organizations develop, deploy, and manage Network solutions across a wide variety of environments.
- Juniper certifications – JNCIE-ENT or DC, JNCIP – ENT or JNCIP-SEC. (Required)
- Previous experience as a sales engineer or architect.
- Solution designer who knows Juniper in and out.
- Cisco certifications – CCNP (desired, not required