Mainframe Computer Operator
King of Prussia, PA
What you'll be doing
- Use mainframe and cross-platform scheduling and performance management tools.
- Participate in planning and executing special events, such as Disaster Recovery tests, hardware, and software releases.
- Meet daily and end-of-month client service delivery goals.
What you'll Need
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Mainframe support and job scheduling.
- Proficiency with JCL, ISPF, IBM utilities, VSAM, File-Aid, and Connect:Direct.
- Understanding of IBM System Automation for z/OS performance monitoring tools.
We are interviewing now!blueStone Staffing Solutions brings top talent to some of the most desired companies on a contract, contract-to-hire and direct hire basis. We take pride in presenting our candidates with great opportunities they may not have exposure to elsewhere. By working with blueStone, you’ll have access to rewarding job opportunities, competitive compensation, and industry leading benefits packages. We look forward to helping you land your next career opportunity and achieve your goals!