Duration: 13 week contract
One of Michigan's premier healthcare hospital's is seeking a skilled and compassionate Registered Nurse – ICU. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to gain valuable experience while making a difference in the community of Detroit, MI.
What You'll be Doing:
- Provides leadership in the coordination and delivery of quality compassionate patient care.
- Utilizes the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation, to provide, delegate, supervise and document care and teaching of patients and family.
- Effectively communicates pertinent patient/family information to health care team.
- Participates in finding solutions for variances from patient goals and ensures implementation of solutions.
- 2 years recent hospital ICU experience.
- Graduation from an accredited school of nursing. BSN preferred.
- Current RN licensure by the Michigan State Board of Nursing.
We are Interviewing Now!
blueStone Staffing Solutions brings top talent to some of the most desired companies on a contract, contract-to-hire and direct hire basis. We take pride in presenting our candidates with great opportunities they may not have exposure to elsewhere. By working with blueStone, you’ll have access to rewarding job opportunities, competitive compensation, and industry leading benefits packages. We look forward to helping you land your next career opportunity and achieve your goals!