Senior Tax Accountant (Fully remote)
This Senior Tax Accountant will be responsible for preparing and reviewing federal, state, and local income tax returns for individuals and businesses. In addition, the Senior Tax Accountant will manage multiple client relationships, which include the direct interaction with clients, handling day to day tax questions as they arise, and engaging in year-end tax planning and research.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- 2+ years of public accounting or equivalent industry experience
- Advanced computer literacy, including proficient use of all Microsoft Office products
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to work on multiple client engagements
- Proven interpersonal skills, including the ability to work with both internal and external team members, as well as external client relationships
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple responsibilities and meet deadlines
- CPA certification is preferred or progress toward obtaining CPA certification. Not required.