Our client is seeking a Warehouse Specialist experienced in production environments, particularly in the food and beverage industry. The ideal candidate possesses a strong commitment to safety, quality, and efficiency while excelling in both independent and team-oriented work settings.
What you'll be doing:
- Efficient operation and oversight of designated production equipment.
- Support start-up, operation, changeover, shutdown, and preventive maintenance of assigned production equipment.
- Contribution to overall plant, production line, and facility cleanliness in alignment with 5S standards.
- Experience: Minimum of 5 years in warehouse operations with a track record of managing daily operations and implementing process improvements.
- Adaptability: Demonstrated ability to adapt to challenging situations and implement effective solutions during high-demand periods or unexpected challenges.
- Organizational Skills: Proven methods of managing multiple tasks in a warehouse setting, prioritizing tasks based on urgency, and employing organizational tools such as reminders and lists.
We are interviewing now!blueStone Staffing Solutions brings top talent to some of the most desired companies on a contract, contract-to-hire and direct hire basis. We take pride in presenting our candidates with great opportunities they may not have exposure to elsewhere. By working with blueStone, you’ll have access to rewarding job opportunities, competitive compensation, and industry leading benefits packages. We look forward to helping you land your next career opportunity and achieve your goals!