If you’re looking for a career in account receivables, there are a few things you can expect when it comes to the task at hand, such as receiving payments from customers and maintaining accurate records.
This is a complex and important role in any business, and it’s crucial to have the right skills and experience if you want to be successful.
The role of an account receivable clerk is to ensure that the company’s finances are in order. They keep track of how much money the company owes and how much money the company has received.
Some of the key duties and responsibilities we have filled in this role include:
- Tracking customers’ payments, creating invoices, and reconciling discrepancies between customer purchases and payment records.
- Maintaining accurate records of all accounts receivable activity.
- Resolving any customer billing issues or discrepancies
- Assisting with the month end close process
- Investigating and resolving any customer payment discrepancies.
At blueStone Staffing, we know how important it is to have the right candidate in this role. Our experienced team of recruiters will work closely with you to identify top talent that meets your needs and expectations. We understand the complexities and nuances associated with a successful AR Accounting position, and we have the tools and resources to help you find the right fit for your team.
With blueStone Staffing on your side, you can be confident that your organization will benefit from a talented and highly experienced accounting professional who is dedicated to helping your business succeed.
Accomplish the Info Request to get started.
Roles we have filled
- Senior Accounts Receivable Specialist
- Accounting Assistant (Accounts Receivable)
- Accounts Receivable Analyst
- Accounts Receivable Specialist
- Accounts Receivable Representative