Come join the blueStone Staffing family! We’re a certified women owned business (WBENC) and a preferred supplier to many of the Fortune 500 companies. We are not your standard large recruiting agency or another one of the many start-ups. We fall right in the middle – a smaller, established company that’s been in business for nearly 20 years, and we are in the midst of rapid expansion. Come make an impact and help us take things to the next level!
This position is responsible for supporting our IT and Engineering openings.
- Collaborate with Account Managers to understand all assigned requisitions
- Source potential candidates through job boards, social media, networking, and referrals
- Advertise and post jobs via job boards and social media
- Screen resumes and applicants for behavioral and technical fit for our clients
- Establish and maintain relationships with pipeline candidates as well as placed consultants
- Collaborate with Business Development Manager and/or Account Manager to ensure your candidates are continuously moving forward.
- Update the ATS (Bullhorn) clearly and consistently, keeping detailed records
- Create and nurture relevant talent pipelines for our clients’ needs
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of recruiting experience (agency setting preferred)
- Full cycle recruiting experience from sourcing through placement
- Ability to research and learn new concepts, technologies, and industries quickly
- Ability to effectively manage your time in order to achieve your metrics
- ATS software experience (Bullhorn preferred)
blueStone Staffing Solutions is an equal opportunity employer: Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran, operating under an affirmative action plan.blueStone Staffing Solutions brings top talent to some of the most desired companies on a contract, contract-to-hire and direct hire basis. We take pride in presenting our candidates with great opportunities they may not have exposure to elsewhere. By working with blueStone, you’ll have access to rewarding job opportunities, competitive compensation, and industry leading benefits packages. We look forward to helping you land your next career opportunity and achieve your goals!