Seeking a Network Engineer who will be responsible for implementing and troubleshooting projects designed by senior networking engineers.
- Implement, diagnose, and troubleshoot networking technologies.
- Provides data network troubleshooting by using network protocol analysis tools.
- Supports the network infrastructure maintenance and upgrades.
- Coordinate with other technicians to resolve network and voice-related issues.
- Assist in the development of technical network design documents.
- Communicate consistently and effectively with clients and business associates to build trust and create successful partnerships.
- Minimum Knowledge and Requirements:2 or more years of experience installing, configuring, optimizing, and securing network components.
- A logical understanding of Layers 1, layer 2, and layer 3 for problem diagnosis and resolution.
- Ability to prioritize tasks, handle multiple projects, raise concerns or risks, and meet deadlines.
- On-call availability.
- Ability to travel.
- Moderate knowledge of network topologies and networking components, including routers, switches, VPN Concentrators, and firewalls (hardware/software)
- 2 years’ experience supporting Cisco network environments. Nice to have.