Join Our Team: Test Automation Engineer
- Test Automation or software development/coding background in .NET, Selenium, Java, or a similar coding language.
- Expertise with SQL Scripting.
- Expertise in creating test plans as a deliverable for project teams and sponsors.
- Experience with DataLake environments (e.g., Snowflake, Hadoop).
- Experience with DataLake tools (e.g., DBT, HVR).
BI Analytics Testing:
- Experience with BI Analytics Testing.
- Experience with ETL Testing.
- Experience with creating/executing API Testing.
Test Data Management:
- Experience with Test Data Management.
- Experience with Test Data Creation.
- Experience with Data Modeling.
- Experience with automated test frameworks.
- Understanding of Selenium WebDriver and Selenium best practices.
- Understanding of RESTful Web principles.
- Understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- One plus years of experience in Functional Testing on a project team.
- Four plus years of experience in Automated Testing using a development framework.
Why Choose Us:
- Engage in Test Automation using the latest technologies, including .NET, Selenium, and Java.
- Leverage your skills in SQL Scripting, DataLake environments, and DataLake tools.
Versatile Testing Exposure:
- Explore various testing domains, from BI Analytics and ETL to API and beyond.
blueStone Staffing Solutions brings top talent to some of the most desired companies on a contract, contract-to-hire and direct hire basis. We take pride in presenting our candidates with great opportunities they may not have exposure to elsewhere. By working with blueStone, you’ll have access to rewarding job opportunities, competitive compensation, and industry leading benefits packages. We look forward to helping you land your next career opportunity and achieve your goals!