Duration: Contract (W2)
Location: Fully Remote
Our client, a leading global agribusiness, is seeking a Quality Assurance Engineer with solid ETL testing and SQL scripting knowledge. This is a potential long-term contract opportunity with a great team.
- Participate on agile team as QA member.
- Review requirements and clarify requirements.
- Ensure traceability of Test Cases to User Stories.
- Create and execute test plans, scripts, scenarios.
- Log and track defects through to resolution.
- Provide estimates for test effort.
- Assist in UAT testing phase.
- Facilitate testing meetings, summarize results, issue/defect reporting, maintain metrics and provide go/no go recommendation.
- Generate test data for short and long term application needs.
- Manage deployments into Test and UAT environments.
- Minimum of 5 years of QA testing experience.
- Experience with Agile Methodology in a QA role.
- Strong knowledge of SQL scripting.
- Expertise in ETL testing.
- Snowflake experience is highly desired but not required.
- Experience with Azure DevOps is desired.