Senior Manager, CRO & Content
Large financial solutions company
Dallas, TX (Fully remote)
As the Senior Manager, CRO & Content, you will be responsible for developing and executing data-driven strategies that improve our website performance, increase conversion rates, and engage our target audiences through high-quality content. The ideal candidate has a strong background in CRO and content with a proven track record of implementing successful growth strategies.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead and manage CRO and content team to develop and execute successful strategies.
- Prioritize and manage the B2C and B2B website roadmaps, ensuring timely and effective implementation.
- Apply UX best practices, data, and insights to drive continuous iteration cycles.
- Track and analyze key performance metrics related to site and content engagement.
- Identify conversion rate opportunities through A/B testing, research, and insights.
- Lead collaboration with media and products teams to align on experience objectives.
- Develop and execute content strategy aligned with branding and marketing goals.
- Oversee SEO-friendly content creation for delivery across digital channels.
- Present roadmaps, A/B test results and performance to stakeholders and executive team.
- Manage and mentor a team, fostering a creative and innovative work environment.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field.
- 10+ years of experience in CRO or Product Management.
- 5+ years of experience successfully leading and managing teams.
- Strong understanding of web analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics), SEO, and UX best practices.
- Experience with A/B testing tools and methodologies.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data to make actionable recommendations.