Health care Services
Our client is a leading health care system and health care provider, located in New Mexico. This is a fully remote position with a great, growing team!
Skills highlighted (not in order of importance):
- Ability to solicit and document business requirements.
- Use appropriate data to meet customer requirements and identify and use the most efficient and accurate approach to complete the reports-analysis story.
- Obtain data, execute reporting-analysis, develop interpretations and conclusions, and prepare recommendations.
- Ability to create effective data visualizations.
- Transform data into an audience appropriate story that can be used to support business decision.
Types of projects they will work on:
- Tableau dashboard development
- Quality Outcomes (Mortality, Readmissions and Complications)
- Patient Safety and Harm Events (Infection, Fall, Medication Error Prevention)
- Regulatory Reporting (Flu, COVID, GWTG)
- Tableau or Power BI experience is required.
- SQL experience is required.
- Epic systems Caboodle or Clarity experience is strongly preferred.
- Business Objects experience is nice to have.
- SAS experience is nice to have.